KCW day 2

Standard

Just a quick update. I managed to get my pair if mis-matched shirts finished today. It took much more than a simple hour, there was lots of fussing with the neckband on the red one. It was too small, see I had to adjust the size of the pattern for my boys (they have grown out if the Oliver and S field trip pattern I have) and I didn’t estimate the neckband well.
There was much seam ripping and re- cutting and Frankensteining today in my little sewing corner. But it got done yay!

Advertisements

One response »

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s